Home > Investor Relations > Lost Share Certificate

Notices (Replacement of Lost Share Certificates)

Should there be any enquiries in relation to lost of share certificate, please contact Tricor Investor Services Limited, the branch share registrar and transfer office of the Company in Hong Kong.

Tel: (852) 2980 1333
Address: Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Hong Kong